Welcome to the new Treasury Tru 5.0, a comprehensive, full-service portal for our inspiring collection of wines. Access world-class brand training, sales and marketing assets, selling tools, calendars and a robust community of employees, distributors, trade partners and consumers. Everything you need anytime, anywhere, on any device. We have provided FAQs below, but you can also reach us through email at email@example.com.
- 1. How do I request greater access to the site?
- When you arrive at Treasury Tru you have the option to LOGIN, enter via GUEST LOGIN, request REGISTRATION or submit a FORGOTTEN PASSWORD form. If you LOGIN with your approved email address and password, you will be authenticated into Tru with proper access and permissions based on your role within the organization. If you access the site using GUEST LOGIN, you will automatically be given consumer level access and permissions to the site. This access level reveals limited features and functionality within Tru as it assumes you are a consumer or trade account without higher privileges. If you request REGISTRATION a form will appear that must be completed. You will receive an email with further instructions once we process your application. While your account is pending email verification, you will still be able to browse the site via the GUEST LOGIN. Once your account has been verified, and you login using your email address and password, features and functions will be set by your LOGIN permissions. If you select FORGOTTEN PASSWORD, and enter your email address, you will automatically receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
- 2. Using Treasury Tru
- Treasury Tru 5.0, is a comprehensive, full-service portal for our inspiring collection of wines. The site provides world-class brand training, sales and marketing assets, selling tools, calendars and a robust community of employees, distributors, trade partners and consumers. Everything you need anytime, anywhere, on any device. Simply LOGIN and site features and functions will be set based on your permission level. We also provide 24/7/365 support so feel free to reach out with comments, questions or suggestions.
- 3. Wi-Fi and Sell Sheet Builder
- The Wind Finder Tool (Wi-Fi) plays two roles within Treasury Tru – it teaches new users about the wines within the Treasury portfolio and it helps sales representatives find “whitespace opportunities” within trade wine menus. First, the user selects properties of the wines by using 1 or more of the 8 filters. Wi-Fi will use your selections to narrow the wine options into, Step 2, which are “the wine search results”. In Step 3, you simply move the wines you want into “added wines”. From here you have several options. You can view Fact Sheets with the “preview” button, print a quick reference list or create a custom Sell Sheet.
- The Treasury Tru Sell Sheet Builder is a powerful tool. Users enter the information related to each unique Sell Sheet. They name it, apply a date, and email as well as a custom message. In Step 2, users can choose between “One-up” or “Three-up” design, and then add product details like pricing, from and to dates, video wine note and a brand overview if desired. This step is repeated for each wine on the list. You can then preview, email, share and/or print your new sell sheet.
- 4. Tru University
- This is our channel for world-class brand capabilities training and sales acceleration. We provide training modules that help sales representatives sell more wine by focusing on emotional and functional aspects of the brand that create “whitespace” for the brand. We deliver this training in robust ways to focus the message and enhance retention. Assets from the training modules are then leveraged in market through the Treasury Tru Presentation Builder for iPad to ensure the brand story is shared with all stakeholders.
- 5. Tracking your progress
- All of your test scores are stored on the My Training Activity page in your Profile. To access your Profile, select My Account from the top menu. From here you can review your progress and navigate to the brand modules.
- 6. Tracking your team’s progress
- If you are a manager, you have access to review your team’s testing progress. To access the reports page, select User Group Reports from your Profile page.
- 7. Let us know what you think
- We want you to be agents of change for our organization and would like to know what we can do to help you work smarter, faster. Feel free to send questions, comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.